Join Our Team
Job Opportunity: Member Services
We are looking for staff to join our Member Services team at our front desk. Do you enjoy interacting with the community and promoting healthy living? Do you have a friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy serving the community?
Various shifts are available Monday to Friday
* 5:45 am to 8:00 am
* 7:45 am to 10:00 am
* 9:45 am to 1:00 pm
* 12:45 pm to 4:45 pm
* 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
7:45 am to 3:00 pm
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Job Opportunity: Before/ After School Programs
Can you commit to the full 2016-2017 school year?
We are looking for staff that will be there every day for our kids. Programs run every day when school is in session.
Open Positions – After School
After school programs run Mon-Fri, 3:00 to 6:00 pm, and 1:00 to 6:00 pm on reduced days:
- After School Counselor/Senior Counselor (12.5 to 15 hours per week)
- School Bus Driver/Counselor (15 to 18 hours per week)
Open Positions – Before School
Before school programs run Mon-Fri, 6:30 to 8:30 am:
- Before School Counselors/Bus Aide (Approx. 10 hours per week )
Do you have the skills to be successful?
We are looking for staff who have the skills to make a difference with our after school program or welcome center:
- Positive Attitude: will you bring an energy and positivity that is contagious?
- Excellent Work Ethic: will you come to work every day ready to make a difference?
- Always Striving: are you willing to look around and say, “I can do more, I can do better – so every Y member, guest and participant feels the excellence when they walk through the door.
- Sacrifice: are you ready to go BEYOND what is necessary, and give YOUR time to make sure THEIR experience is unforgettable?
WHAT DO YOU GAIN as an employee of the Trenton YMCA?
When you work for the Trenton YMCA you gain:
- Professional development and experience that is unmatched.
- Free full facility membership
- Competitive hourly rate
- Family-friendly work environment
- Discounts on child care and program fees
- Unlimited career options with a national network
Whether you are an aspiring teacher looking for supplementary income, retired professional looking for a job with a good cause, or young emerging professional looking for an organization you can grow with – we are a TEAM that builds skills and impacts our community. The rewards from working with the Y are endless, but it’s up to YOU.
Sign up NOW!
Experienced candidates will be scheduled for immediate interview. Interviews will be 30 minutes in length. Come professionally dressed with two proofs of eligibility to work in the US including a photo ID. All new hires must pass pre-employment screening which includes a background check, fingerprinting and drug test.
If you want to join our team, the Trenton YMCA only accepts applications electronically. To apply please visit our Job Opportunities page.