Starting your own business is a rewarding AND risky proposition. Before you hang the “Open for Business” sign or get too deep in your new venture, you should take an honest look at your preparedness to succeed. That’s why we have two special workshops planned in June!
Select a workshop title below and learn more about if you have what it takes to open your own business:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship – Trenton
Wednesday, June 14 | 6-8pm
- Starting a Business in NJ: The Steps You Need to Take – Trenton
Wednesday, June 21 | 6-8pm
Both workshops will be held at the Trenton YMCA on 431 Pennington Ave, and are brought to us by the small business experts at UCEDC, a non-profit economic development corporation in partnership with the Trenton YMCA.
- 21 Oct 2017New Operating Hours begin October 30th!
- 26 Sep 2017Group Excercise Fall Classes
- 20 Sep 2017Camp Success and Farmer’s Market on Comcast Newsmakers