Greenwood Ave. Farm Market
The Greenwood Ave. Farmers Market is open for business, with plenty of healthy choices and fresh food for sale. Check out ” target=”_blank”>the 2015 video from Channel 6 News — and stop by the market on Monday afternoons, 2:00-6:00 through the end of October. Come support the market and help our kids eat healthy!
Our 2017 season starts June 12.
Time: Mondays 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: 427 Greenwood Ave., Trenton, NJ 08609 (Located behind the Trenton Transit Center!)
- Jersey Fresh and Tropical Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat and Eggs
- Bread and Bakery Items
- Physical Activities
- Nutrition Education
- Free Health Screenings
- Fests on the last Monday of every month
- Live Music
**SNAP/EBT; WIC/FMNP Accepted; Matching Incentives Available
**Summer Meal Program Free for Kids! Starting June 27 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
For more information call 609-278-9677
or email email@example.com
- 21 Oct 2017New Operating Hours begin October 30th!
- 26 Sep 2017Group Excercise Fall Classes
- 20 Sep 2017Camp Success and Farmer’s Market on Comcast Newsmakers